EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show

GENIUS!

I LOVE THIS! it's absolutely hilarious! thank you for bringing this into the world and for showing me the existance of this amazing song! I'm laughing my ass off!

Battle for the Skyway Battle for the Skyway

Brilliant for a first flash!

My first flash is a stupid dressup game which i made in about 5 hours (i am still workin on it tho) and it really sucks. I really like thid and i think this deserves to be on the front page!

F-GRUNT battle hymn F-GRUNT battle hymn

Hmmmmm

I'm not too sure about this one. IT's quite repetative to me. I think it could also do with some drums. Another problem is that at some points there is a high pitched squeal. I think you could have put more effort into this one.

random strummng random strummng

It's cool

I like it, but as the other guy said, it was quiet and not in stereo. I liked it, but it wasn't the greatest. Good effort dude.

Thunder Storm Thunder Storm

LOVE IT!

I've been looking for good songs to put on my minidisc player, and i can tell you that this is amazing, i love it to bits! Have you got any songs where you start off with a softer part then kick into the heavy metal death? Thanks for creting this, you have made my day!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. If you want a slower tune that goes heavy, check out the following:
"Flowing Carpet"
"It Grows Inside"
"Enter Death (Fall to Hell)"
"Pathways"
There may be more I can't remember

Also, check out "Shattered Remains of my Soul" by Demon_Slayer12